The Eurasian Scientific Journal accepts for publication the research articles on the following specialties:
Specialties on the «List of peer-reviewed scientific publications, in which the basic scientific results of thesis works for a doctor’s or candidate’s degree of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of Russia should be published» and indexed in Russian Science Citation Index:
- 08.00.00 — Economics;
- 05.23.00 — Construction and architecture.
Specialties, the publication of which is only indexed in Russian Science Citation Index:
- 05.02.00 — Machine Building and Engineering;
- 05.13.00 — Computer science, computer facilities and management;
- 25.00.00 — Earth sciences:
- 25.00.11 — Geology, prospecting and exploration of solid minerals, minerageny;
- 25.00.12 — Geology, prospecting and exploration of oil and gas fields;
- 25.00.13 — Enrichment of minerals;
- 25.00.14 — Technology and technology of geological exploration;
- 25.00.15- Technology of drilling and development of wells;
- 25.00.16 — Mining and oil and gas field geology, geophysics, mine surveying and subsurface geometry;
- 25.00.17 — Development and operation of oil and gas fields;
- 25.00.18 — Technology of development of offshore deposits of minerals;
- 25.00.19 — Construction and operation of oil and gas pipelines, bases and storage facilities;
- 25.00.36 — Geoecology (by branches).
The Eurasian Scientific Journal
1. journal is a network publication registered as a mass media in the RF Ministry for the Media (certificate of registration of mass media El № FS77-71876 of December 13, 2017);
2. In accordance with GOST 7.83-2001 the journal is a network electronic publication. This electronic publication is potentially accessible to the unlimited range of users via telecommunications networks;
3. All articles published in the journal are put in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU.