Today, the Eurasian integration has become the Russia’s strategic choice. Globalization and increased competition, including scientific one, led to a stable trend of the rapid emergence and strengthening of regional associations.
The Eurasian Scientific Journal is meant to be the center of researcher association of the Eurasian region!
The main objective of the journal is analysis, certification and promotion of the scientific achievements in the field of economics and a number of technical sciences of the Eurasian space scientists.
Tasks of the journal:
- reflection of results of the scientific-research, scientific-practical and experimental activities of the actively working scientists — doctors and candidates of science, young researchers — Ph.D. candidates, graduate students and magistrands, who are actively engaged in the scientific and innovative activities;
- propaganda of the main achievements of the Eurasian and world university and branch science in the field of developing new technologies;
- identification of the scientific potential of the Eurasian region countries with a view to develop and use the advanced achievements of science and technology.
- The network format of the journal and the principle of open access make it possible to provide the full-scale range of the readership and the author’s audience.
The total number of researchers (not counting university professors) in the CIS countries is more than half — million people. The fact that all this conglomerate of scientists reads and writes in Russian is an important factor for developing possibilities of the scientific communication among the CIS countries. This gives the great opportunities for combining scientific potentials and obtaining a synergistic effect!
The integration processes can go not only at the cost of international conferences, but due to the unification of scientists around the Eurasian scientific journals. First of all, through the international staff: the editorial board members and reviewers, who will provide a joint expert assessment of research works and, of course, authors, which will allow scientists of the entire Eurasian space to exchange scientific achievements.
The Eurasian integration of researchers around the international scientific journals — to life!
Dear friends and colleagues! The Eurasian Scientific Journal invites the higher educational institutions and scientific organizations from the countries of the Eurasian region to participate in the partnership program!
Participation in the partnership program provides the following opportunities:
- to attend the training seminars devoted to the problems of preparing a scientific article on the international standards;
- to post information about your organization on the journal website;
- to receive a discount for payment of the editorial and publishing services.
On the subject of participation in the partnership program, please write at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eurasian Scientific Journal accepts for publication the research articles on the following specialties:
Specialties on the «List of peer-reviewed scientific publications, in which the basic scientific results of thesis works for a doctor’s or candidate’s degree of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles of Russia should be published» and indexed in Russian Science Citation Index:
- 08.00.00 — Economics;
- 05.23.00 — Construction and architecture.
Specialties, the publication of which is only indexed in Russian Science Citation Index:
- 05.13.00 — Computer science, computer facilities and management;
- 25.00.00 — Earth sciences:
- 25.00.11 — Geology, prospecting and exploration of solid minerals, minerageny;
- 25.00.12 — Geology, prospecting and exploration of oil and gas fields;
- 25.00.13 — Enrichment of minerals;
- 25.00.14 — Technology and technology of geological exploration;
- 25.00.15- Technology of drilling and development of wells;
- 25.00.16 — Mining and oil and gas field geology, geophysics, mine surveying and subsurface geometry;
- 25.00.17 — Development and operation of oil and gas fields;
- 25.00.18 — Technology of development of offshore deposits of minerals;
- 25.00.19 — Construction and operation of oil and gas pipelines, bases and storage facilities;
- 25.00.36 — Geoecology (by branches).
- journal is a network publication registered as a mass media in the RF Ministry for the Media (certificate of registration of mass media El № FS77-71876 of December 13, 2017);
- in accordance with GOST 7.83-2001 the journal is a network electronic publication. This electronic publication is potentially accessible to the unlimited range of users via telecommunications networks;
- the journal is on the List of peer-reviewed scientific publications in which the main scientific results of dissertations for obtaining the scientific degree of the candidate of sciences for the academic degree of a doctor of science are to be published. It is compiled by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation (number in list 283);
- all articles published in the journal are put in the database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) of the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU;
- the materials published in the journal are transferred to the Scientific Technical Centre «Informregistr» for registration and storage;
- until 2018, the journal was published under the name «Naukovedenie» (ISSN 2223-5167), the archive of journal in Russian is located — https://naukovedenie.ru/issues.php;
Open access journal
The Russian journal of transport engineering is an open access journal, which means that all its content freely avaliable without charge to the user or his\her institution. Users are alowed to read, download, distribute, copy, print, search, or link to the full text of the papers, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior premission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of Open Access.
Open access means that the authors provide the results of their research (in the form of a full-text version of a scientific article) for a wide free-of-charge distribution through any mass media (open access). The Internet enables the largest possible number of stakeholders to learn the results of scientist’s work and use a reference to his work in the process of further work.
Our journal provides the direct open access to its content on the basis of the following principle: a free public access to the results of research contributes to increase in volume of the global exchange of knowledge.
The entire content of the Russian journal of transport engineering is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY).
This license allows other persons to distribute, edit, correct and use your work as a basis, even on a commercial basis, as long as they indicate your authorship.
Advantages of the network scientific journal:
- the publication capability of articles with a large volume of colored illustrations and multimedia forms, because the online format makes it possible not to limit the author’s needs in the most diverse forms for presentation of the scientific research results;
- the article-by-article placement — the issue is formed gradually, the articles are posted on the journal’s website as they become available and reviewed;
- the cost of publication does not depend on the number of pages — the volume of article is limited only by the framework of a reasonable approach to the necessary amount of material to cover the research conducted by the author;
- the publication period is shorter — the editorial cycle is shortened due to the absence of a stage of typographical makeup, printing and distribution of copies to authors;
- an access to articles from around the world and open-ended opportunities for dissemination of information — an article published in the network journal of free access can be sent in seconds flat to colleagues, uploaded to the organization’s website, placed on the social networks, at cetera.